"Make Every Day Your MASTERPIECE"

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Remembering........

Today is the first anniversary of my husband Art's death. The first year has been a difficult journey, but has been made with the love and support of some pretty awesome friends. I'm sure he is celebrating in Heaven today..........he always did love attention, great food, and the control of the TV remote!

Also spending time putting together 3 new classes I will teach in the spring and I'm pretty excited about that! The classes will come under the umbrella theme of "Celebrating the Journey." I'm hoping that alot of new people will sign up.........you know who I mean........those that have artistic tendancies buried in their souls that have yet to be discovered and embraced!

So, I am off to celebrate the journey today.........of remembering Art and all the gentle, loving beauty he left as an imprint on this earth.

2 comments:

  1. SOOOOOOproud of you. I will honor Art today...I will eat some great food and gain control of the remote for at least a few minutes!!! I can't wait to hear about your classes. BIH HUGS being sent your way todayxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to hearing more about your classes! What a great idea!!!

    ReplyDelete